GetResponse features review
Building sales funnel, create landing page, collecting and sending email newsletter are a tough job to do, especially if we handle a lot of email newsletter that we need to send right away. But, with those difficult task, we can solve with one solution marketing software tools called GetResponse.
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse founded in 1998 and now has over 350,000 users around the world, GetResponse originally email marketing tool. Meanwhile, GetResponse improve its product added new features into it.
Today, GetResponse has many features to be used by its customer, you can use sales funnel, landing page, e-commerce feature, webinar and much more, in fact you can manage your entire online business with GetResponse.
How much does GetResponse cost?
GetResponse pricing mainly depend on two things:
- The plan you’re in
- The size of your email list
You can also choose between three billing periods:
- Firstly, Monthly
- Secondly, 1 year (12 months)
- Thirdly, 2 year(24 months)
If you plan to pay 1 year plans, you can save 18%, with 2 years plan, you can save 30%.
The basic plan comes with elementary features of an email marketing tool, In addition, you can create unlimited landing page and lead funnel, one sales funnel and sell e-products.
Here is basic plan features:
- Email marketing
- Unlimited landing page
- Unlimited automation templates
- Sales funnel (1 funnel)
- Unlimited lead funnels
- Facebook ads
- Sell e-products
These features are available within all GetResponse plans, so if you are going for the plus plan, you will get more features:
- Automation builder (5 workflows)
- Webinars (max 100 attendees)
- Contact scoring & tagging
- Sales funnel (5 funnels)
- Work together (3 users)
- Webinar funnels (5 funnels)
The difference between plus plan and the professional plan is that you have no limits, can utilize web push messages, in addition can work with up to 5 people.
Here are the benefit of professional plan:
- Unlimited automation builder
- Web push notifications
- Paid webinar
- Webinar (max 300 attendees)
- Unlimited sales funnel
- Unlimited webinar funnels
- Work together (5 users)
- On demand webinar
Furthermore, there are the max plan with custom pricing,so this plan is for large business and comes with a few additional features and consulting services.
GetResponse is an all in one marketing software tools that comes with many features to help your business.
Here is the difference features between GetResponse with other email marketing tools :
- AutoResponder: You can easily setup email sequence based on subscription time, setup delay or exact sending hours
- Marketing Automation: You can automate your customer journey and send email based on complex trigger
- Landing pages: Easy to create landing page or generate leads or to sell products
- Conversion funnel : Create an entire lead or sales funnel
- Webinar: Host webinar with up to 500 attendees
- Signup form: Embed forms on your website or create popup to turn visitor into subscriber
- Paid ads: Retarget your subscriber and landing page visitor on Facebook, so build your list with paid ads, generate new leads with lookalike audience and more
- E-commerce: You can create product library and sell all type of products: physical product, online course & training, ebooks and downloads, webinar, in addition consultation and services.
- User accounts: As you go up the pricing ladder, you utilize more user seats
- Split testing: Test different landing pages and emails to maximize your ROI
- Analytics: Basic analytics feature, but you can integrate with Google Analytics, Google & Facebook ads
GetResponse lets you use a wide selection of Google Web fonts within your email newsletters. Most important, to keep your newsletter consistent with your brand style and maintain brand value, compare to other email marketing tools that don’t have this feature which not allow you to create brand consistent email and the design feature are quite limited.
GetResponse provide over 140 integrations, so you can integrated with e-commerce platform like Shopify or payment solution like square. GetResponse also provide Google integrations, you can import Gmail contact list, add Google Analytics tags to your email campaigns.
This feature should have in email marketing tools but it’s not, as there is other marketing software at the price of $ 299 per month(Premium plan), do this is become GetResponse privilege and big advantages.
In short, with this feature you can segment your customer based on age, interest, or other segment based on your preferences.
Deliverability describes the percentage of emails you send that reach the subscriber’s inbox.
Meanwhile, email tool tester made a test in January 2019 and found out that GetResponse has a deliverability rate of 80.8%. They also compare other leading industry email software, here are the results.
General Data Protection Regulations made email marketing more complicated over the years, so there are strict rules you have to follow to be compliant. GetResponse will show you what you need to pay attention in order to remain compliant in your country.
Affiliate Disclaimer :Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, so this means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.